Fast & Affordable 24/7 Towing & Roadside Assistance
Flatbed Towing in Parker, CO
In most emergency instances when a car is an accident or wrecked, a traditional dolly tow does the job for transport to the nearest repair shop. In cases where a vehicle is required to be moved long distances, a flatbed truck is the better choice.
When a vehicle is towed by a flatbed truck, each of its tires to securely on the truck. The method provides more stability for cars and trucks over a dolly. With dolly towing, the front end of a vehicle is lifted and it rides on its two back tires.
Flatbed towing is not only ideal for long distances, it’s also a top choice for transporting classic, vintage, and specialty cars, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), large trucks and semis, farm equipment, construction vehicles, and other heavy duty equipment.
Customers also choose are flatbed tow truck services when moving or to transport a vehicle to and from a car dealership or repair shop.
Contact us today to receive a free flatbed towing estimate or to schedule an appointment for service in Parker, Centennial, Castle Rock, Englewood, Aurora, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Stonegate, Dove Valley, and beyond in the Denver, Colorado region.
Best long-distance towing services southeast of Denver, Colorado
If you’re in need of expert flatbed tow truck service in Parker, CO, consider us for the following reasons:
- Our rates are fair and affordable, keeping more money in your pockets.
- Our drivers are highly qualified, intensely trained, and specialize in long-distance and flatbed towing.
- We are fully licensed and insured to provide towing service in Colorado and throughout the USA.
- Because you’re busy, we work on your schedule (24 hours a day) to ensure that you don’t have to alter your daily plans.
- We deliver free and accurate quotes, and never hit you with hidden fees after the job is done.
Call our friendly dispatchers to learn more about our trusted, low-cost towing and roadside assistance options.